O’Reilly Responds To Accusations That He Lied
February 20, 2015 7:54am PST
Bill O’Reilly has responded to accusations made by the magazine Mother Jones, who claimed in a new report that O’Reilly fabricated war stories when he covered the war in the Fauklands for CBS News. The Fox News host has called this report “total bullish*t.”
Though Mother Jones says that O’Reilly claimed to specifically be in the Faukland Islands, he says he did no such thing.
“If you were assigned to a war, you put on your resume you covered the Falklands, the Middle East, El Salvador, wherever it is where you were sent,” he told Mediaite. “That is what journalists do.”
“Everything I reported is absolutely accurate” he added, before going after Mother Jones and Washington Bureau Chief David Corn in particular for a “history of smears, lies, and gutter-sniping.” He also called Corn “a despicable human being.”
O’Reilly has sent a clear message that he has never lied or embellished war stories at any time in his career. Lower your pitchforks, liberals, because you’re not getting O’Reilly today!
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Fox News LEAKS Trump’s Running Mate – Viewers Stunned
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Megyn Kelly Shocks Fans With MAJOR Announcement
- BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody Of Kids After He’s Caught Choking Wife