Girl Has Been Dead 100 Years – But She Just Opened Her Eyes
February 19, 2015 12:11am PST
Back in 1920, a 2 year-old girl in Italy named Rosalia Lombardo died of pneumonia. Her devastated parents begged the Capuchin Monks of Palermo to mummify her body so that it could be preserved forever, and the men happily obliged.
Fast forward nearly 100 years later, and Rosalia’s body is still being displayed in Italy. She has become known for a creepy phenomenon in which her eyes repeatedly open, and then close again.
How can a girl dead for 95 years be blinking? Some experts say it is because of the temperature of the room she is being kept in, but others swear that the little girl is trying to communicate with us from another life.
You may also like to read:
- Man Traps Octopus in Jar – What Happens Next Defies All Odds
- Very Few People Can Solve This Viral Math Riddle. Are You One Of Them?
- Students Create Smartphone Powered Drone That Flies By Itself
- Massive Sea Creature Found Off The Coast Of California
- New Technology Allows Humans To Use Mind Control On Animals