Chick-Fil-A Just Made An Important Announcement
February 17, 2015 11:23am PST
Chick-Fil-A has gotten a lot of flack from the liberal media for standing by their Christian conservative values, but in reality they are a restaurant chain that does a world of good for their community.
The owner of a Chick-Fil-A in Texas that is located near AT&T Stadium, the home of the Dallas Cowboys, has begun selling parking spots at their restaurant on behalf of various charitable organizations. According to Conservative Tribune, 100% of the sales go to the charity organization they are benefiting on that particular day.
During last season alone, the restaurant raised over $17,000 for charity. Once again, Chick-Fil-A is proving they are not the evil organization the mainstream media would have you believe them to be.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Muslim Sheiks Donate Over $100 Million To Clinton’s Campaign – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Hillary Clinton Caught Doing THIS Amid Pending Indictment
- Chick-fil-A Issues Shocking Ban – Patrons Stunned