Man Buys Playstation 4, But He Wasn’t Expecting To Find This Inside The Box
February 17, 2015 11:10am PST
Igor Baksht travelled to Walmart last Friday to buy a birthday gift for his 13 year-old niece. He ended up with a Playstation 4, which an employee got out of a locked cabinet. Baksht was told the gaming system had been used and returned, and he thought he had found a good deal on something that his niece would love.
Luckily, he opened the box before giving it to the little girl. When he did so, he found something shocking.
“Just to make sure everything was inside, that all the contents were inside, all the games were inside,” Baksht told The Denver Channel. “When I opened it, I said, ‘Oh my God.'”
Inside the box, he found two bags of rocks wrapped up like rectangular kilos of drugs. He immediately tried to return to the Walmart, but they were closed. When he went there the next day, the store was skeptical of his story.
“He said they cannot do anything about it because they don’t have proof, how it came in, nothing,” said Baksht of the employee he spoke to.
Now, Baksht is going public with his story in the hopes that other shoppers will check inside the boxes they buy before leaving stores.
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- When She Put A Ziplock Bag Over Her Socks, I Thought She Was Crazy – Then I Found Out Why
- Patriots Launch Boycott Of Sam’s Club After Racist Black CEO Says THIS About Whites
- Thugs Think They Can Mess With Texas – They Were WRONG