Federal Judge Just Initiated Lawsuit Over Obama’s Executive Actions – Court Showdown Looms
February 17, 2015 10:39am PST
A Texas judge has taken a stand against Obama by stopping his executive order on immigration dead in it’s tracks.
U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen has temporarily blocked the president’s executive order on immigration, giving 26 states more time to pursue the lawsuit against Obama that could stop the order for good.
The first of Obama’s orders was set to go into effect on Wednesday, and it was to expand a program protecting the offspring of illegal immigrants if they were brought here as children. However, it looks like Hanen’s decision will not allow this to happen, at least not yet.
Texas has applauded the judge’s decision, lauding him for taking some control back from Obama.
“President Obama abdicated his responsibility to uphold the United States Constitution when he attempted to circumvent the laws passed by Congress via executive fiat, and Judge Hanen’s decision rightly stops the President’s overreach in its tracks,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said, according to Daily Mail.
Hopefully, this will give states time to build a case that will put an end to Obama’s reign.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge