Palin Confronts Freeloading Obama Lovers Outside SNL40: ‘Get a Job!’
February 16, 2015 1:28pm PST
On Sunday night, Sarah Palin attended the Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary Celebration. While walking the red carpet, the former vice presidential candidate was attacked by liberal hecklers, but this tough Alaskan wasn’t about to let them get the best of her!
“Can you pose for a photo because I have Obamacare expenses?” one heckler said to her, according to Mediaite.
“Are you in show business? Then don’t be jealous, boy,” Palin responded to one of the hecklers. “Hey, when you get a job, you can talk to me.”
Watch as Palin shows that there isn’t a liberal idiot alive that could get her down!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Gorgeous Patriot OBLITERATES Obama-Voting Liberals On Camera – Then This Happens
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement