ISIS Parades 17 New Victims Through Street in Cages – Will Burn Alive
February 13, 2015 5:15pm PST
ISIS has released a disturbing new video of 17 Kurdish hostages being paraded through the streets of Kirkuk, Iraq in cages as crowds of militants jeer at them. According to Daily Mail, The terrorists have ominously promised that they will burn each hostage alive, just like they did with the Jordanian hostages.
The four minute video shows each Kurd being driven one by one through the streets on the backs of white pickup trucks. They are each in a cage and wearing an orange jumpsuit, just like the Jordanian pilot.
The end of the clip shows the trucks of cages driving off into the sunset to an unknown location. Hopefully, this is just a bluff from ISIS, and they won’t actually burn these men alive. Knowing the terrorist group, however, the chances of mercy are slim.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead