Malcolm X’s Daughter Defies Race Baiters- Outrage Ensues
February 13, 2015 4:12pm PST
Malcolm X’s daughter spoke out this week, and race baiters everywhere aren’t happy about what she had to say.
Ilyasah Shabazz told TMZ that the way rappers use the N-word in their music is “ridiculous,” adding that whenever they use it, it makes her “cringe.”
When a reporter asked her, “What do you think about white people singing along with the N-bombs?” her reply was controversial.
“I mean, you know, I think if we’re going to… If you’re gonna use it, then everybody should be able use it,” Shabazz replied, according to Daily Mail.
Her answer has struck a cord with race baiters, as it implies that blacks are somehow to blame for the way “racist” white treat them. However, we applaud Shabazz for having the courage to defy race pimps and speak the truth. If blacks really want whites to stop using the n-word, they should stop saying it themselves.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Fox News Anchor Annihilates Al Sharpton To His Face