Chris Kyle’s Widow Makes Big Announcement – Liberals Pissed
February 13, 2015 1:50pm PST
Chris Kyle’s widow, Taya Kyle, has announced that she will be releasing a memoir of her own to tell the story of her and her husband from her perspective.
According to USA Today, the book will be titled American Wife: A Memoir of Love, Service, Faith, and Renewal. The title is a clear elusion to her husband’s bestseller-turned-blockbuster American Sniper, which continues to break box office records this week.
This announcement comes just days after Taya’s emotional testimony at the trial of her husband’s killer, Eddie Ray Routh. Though it has been two years since her husband’s death, Taya says it hasn’t gotten any easier.
“I was madly in love with him and still am,” she said. “I miss him so much. I loved being in his arms. I loved holding his hand. But what I miss most about Chris is the feeling when he was in the room. He just changed the feeling whenever he walked in. I missed him even when he was just gone from the room.”
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Cruz To Make ‘Major Announcement’ – This Could Be It
- He Caught A Thug Harassing His Wife, So He Did THIS
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody Of Kids After He’s Caught Choking Wife