Taya Kyle Bravely Wore This To The Trial of her Husband’s Killer
February 13, 2015 10:41am PST
The trial of Chris Kyle’s killer has only been underway for a few days, and the sniper’s wife Taya is already showing the incredible strength she possesses that must have attracted her to her husband.
Walking into court on Wednesday, Taya wore her husband’s dog tags and a rolex submariner to honor him. Wearing these served as a touching tribute to Chris Kyle’s memory.
As she testified on the stand, Taya broke down at times.
“I’m sorry,” she said as she began her testimony. “I’m just emotional.”
Talking about the last time she actually spoke to Chris, Taya testified, “I said, ‘Are you okay?’ He said, ‘Yep.’ And that’s not common for him. I could tell something was up and he was just quiet.”
“I will miss him every single day of my life,” she added, according to Political Insider. “I was madly in love with him and still am. I miss him so much.”
Bravo to Taya for having the strength to testify in front of her husband’s murderer, and to honor her husband in such a touching way. Chris Kyle would be proud.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Woman Films Herself Having Sex With a Sausage Dog – What She Does Next Is Even Worse