King of Jordan Gets In Fighter Jet, Then Personally Bombs ISIS
February 11, 2015 7:34am PST
The king of Jordan is one guy you do not want to mess with. Unlike our president, he is a man who isn’t afraid to take action and get his hands dirty.
After ISIS released a video of them burning a Jordanian pilot to death last week, King Abdullah II immediately met with his advisors to plan their revenge.
“The blood of the martyr hero pilot Muaz Kasasbeh will not go in vain, and that Jordan and its army will pay back what its son suffered,” the king vowed to them. “We are fighting this war to protect our faith and our values and our humanitarian principles, and the fight for it will be relentless, we will be on the lookout for the clique of criminals and hit them in their own homes.”
A trained fighter pilot, the king then got in a fighter jet himself to personally bomb ISIS, leaving the terrorist group cowering in fear.
Meanwhile, Obama sat cozily in the White House, wondering if he should acknowledge that ISIS is an Islamic terrorist organization yet…
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead