Woman Wears Hijab on Plane – Claims She Was Harassed
February 10, 2015 12:17am PST
A Muslim woman is claiming she was harassed on a Delta Airlines flight for wearing her hijab.
Darlene Hider, a Muslim-American woman from Dearborn, Michigan, was flying home from Florida with her family when the incident occurred. She claims it started when a fellow passenger told her “this is America!” before condemning her Muslim faith.
Hider says a flight attendant moved her and her family away from the passenger, but she believes the other person should have either been asked to move or been removed from the flight. Now, she’s accusing Delta of discrimination, and liberals are quickly falling in line with her.
Conveniently enough, Hider’s brother is Abed Ayoub, the legal and policy director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC). He has since been attacking Delta for their “bigotry” in a series of angry tweets.
“We have been in touch with the customer. We have been reviewing the situation. Delta does not condone discrimination of any kind,” Delta said in a statement, according to Conservative Tribune.
A short cell phone video shows a flight attendant talking to Hider before she gets up and moves to another seat. The video doesn’t show bigotry of any kind, and does nothing to help the Muslim woman’s story.
It is currently unclear whether Hider was harassed or not. Let’s hope this is not a PR stunt for the ADC led by Hider’s brother, because if it is, Delta could be in big trouble.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next