Outrage After Obama Condemns Christianity, “Terrible Deeds Done In The Name of Christ
February 5, 2015 1:15pm PST
Though Obama finally admitted that ISIS has ties to Islam during the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday, he spent more time lecturing the audience about the evils of Christianity, and the “terrible deeds done in the name of Christ.”
“From a school in Pakistan to the streets of Paris, we have seen violence and terrorists perpetrated by those who professed to stand up for their faith, professed to stand up for Islam but in fact are betraying it,” Obama said, citing ISIS.
“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout history,” Obama added, according to Mediaite, “and lest we get up on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.”
Thanks, Obama, for reminding us once again how much you hate Christianity. Radical Christianity is the last thing we need to be worrying about right now, buddy. I haven’t seen any Christians burn anyone to death on video lately, have you?
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death