Obama Forces Air Force One To Fly An Extra 30 Minutes – Here’s Why
February 4, 2015 9:19am PST
Back in 2012, Obama flew to Florida to bash Republicans over oil prices. On the way there, he did something despicable that highlights his hypocrisy.
The president took an extra 30 minutes to fly from D.C. to Florida, just to finish a Knicks game. The Daily Mail reported on this hypocritical waste of jet fuel:
“President Obama flew to Florida this past week to explain high gas prices. According to the Washington Post, on his way to Florida this past Thursday, reporters were ‘perplexed’ at the President’s 41 minute flight from Washington, DC to Orlando, Florida taking 1 hour and 15 minutes. The flight was in the air an extra 30 minutes, burning precious fossil fuels.
It does not seem a coincidence that the President landed right at half time of an NBA basketball game between the star studded Miami Heat and New York Knicks. Some theorized that the President delayed his flight in the air to watch more of the basketball game.”
Only Obama would waste oil on himself before bashing the GOP for being against the environment.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet