Texas Pig Farmer Takes Action After Muslims Mess With Him
February 2, 2015 5:00pm PST
Craig Baker is a patriotic pig farmer in Katy, Texas who recently made some major moves against Muslims.
It all started when Kamel Fotouh, president of the Katy Islamic Association, bought the land next to Baker’s so he could build a mosque and Muslim community center. According to Conservative Tribune, Fotouh informed Baker that he would either need to move or stop raising pigs, but the Texas farmer had other ideas.
Every friday at 5 p.m., the time of Muslim’s holiest prayer of the week, Baker would unleash his pigs so they could run around his homemade tracks. He would also barbecue sausage and bacon, making sure that their smell travelled over to his Muslim neighbors.
Something tells us those Muslims will be finding someplace else to build their mosque.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop