Taliban Kills Ex-Boyfriend of Brittney Spears
January 31, 2015 8:40am PST
John Sundahl, 44, was a civilian contractor in Afghanistan working as a helicopter pilot. He was also formerly a boyfriend of pop-star Brittney Spears. The two reportedly met in 2007 at Alcoholics Anonymous and Sundahl is credited with assisting in Spears’ recovery.
Read More: Bowe Bergdahl Facing Desertion Charges
Though the pair only dated briefly, family and friends report they remained close and Spears is distraught over his death. The brother of the deceased indicates there was a momentary rekindling of the relationship between Spears and Sundahl last summer, but the two were no longer romantically involved. It appears they shared a common experience and valued their friendship.
Mr. Sundahl’s body was recovered and taken to Los Angeles for burial.
Written by Holly Rennels
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Terrorist Attack Leaves At Least 28 Dead – Hundreds Injured
- US Soldier Is Shot By Muslim Terrorist, But Watch What He Does Next
- Seven Marines Bow Their Heads Before Eating In Afghanistan – Watch What Happens Next
- Six US Soldiers Killed In Devastating Plane Crash
- US Marines Get Wounded By Muslim Jihadists, But Watch What They Do Next