Jesse Ventura Breaks His Silence On Chris Kyle, and What He Says is Despicable
January 29, 2015 8:51am PST
Jesse Ventura has finally broken his silence on Clint Eastwood’s new film American Sniper, and what he has to say is despicable.
Ventura told the Associated Press this week that Kyle was a “liar” and therefore not a “hero.”
“A hero must be honorable, must have honor. And you can’t have honor if you’re a liar. There is no honor in lying,” Ventura said, according to Mediaite. “It’s as authentic as Dirty Harry,” he added, referencing one of Eastwood’s most famous roles.
Ventura was recently awarded $1.8 million in a lawsuit over Chris Kyle’s estate. The suit stemmed from a passage in Kyle’s book in which he described punching Ventura in the face after the former governor badmouthed a veteran in a bar. Ventura successfully sued for defamation, but he later whined about the hit his reputation took for suing an American hero.
“If seeking the truth damages you, then we live in a pretty sorry world, don’t we?” he asked.
We feel no pity for you, Jesse Ventura.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble