Obama’s Response to Chris Kyle’s Death Will Make You Sick
January 29, 2015 8:27am PST
Two years ago, our country lost a national hero when Chris Kyle was fatally shot at a Texas gun range on February 2, 2013. Patriotic Americans everywhere mourned the loss of this amazing man, but sickeningly enough, our president stayed silent.
Obama has a history of speaking out on any minority who dies. He’s mourned everyone from Trayvon Martin to Whitney Houston to the press, yet when a veteran who has repeatedly risked his life for our country passes away, Obama stays silent. There’s something disturbingly wrong about that.
It’s disgusting that we have a president who has a clear distaste for veterans.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President