Michelle Obama Disrespects Saudi King in a Big Way
January 27, 2015 9:59pm PST
Michelle Obama was caught giving some major attitude to the new Saudi king during her and her husband’s trip to pay their respects to him.
The president and first lady had to cut their visit to India short to meet with Saudi King Salman, and Michelle was clearly not happy about it. Multiple photos show our first lady with an expression of clear scorn, not hiding her feelings of wanting to get out of Saudi Arabia.
Many are speculating that Michelle’s attitude could stem from Saudi Arabia’s history of oppressing women. Females aren’t even allowed to drive in the middle eastern nation. Women also aren’t allowed outside without a male chaperone, and they can’t open a bank account without their husband’s permission.
While we certainly don’t support the oppression of women, Michelle Obama needs to wipe that attitude off her face. On this visit, she is representing our nation, and anything negative that she does could have a devastating impact on millions of Americans. Leave your grimaces at the door Michelle, pull yourself together and do your job: all you need to do is smile and be quiet, is that really too hard?!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong