Dog The Bounty Hunter Cast Member Suing Show for Low Pay
January 27, 2015 12:52pm PST
A former cast member of Dog the Bounty Hunter is suing the show’s stars as well as A&E for low pay.
Justin Bihag, 31, claims in court papers that he has only been paid $28,000 despite many promises from Duane “Dog” Chapman and network executives that he would receive a lucrative contract. Bihag alleges that Chapman and the executives took advantage of him, using things like a 2007 accident that resulted in him losing his right leg for their plot lines.
“Once the Chapmans were informed of the accident, they proceeded to do interviews with the media to use the accident as a promotional tool for the show,” court documents read, according to The New York Daily News.
Bihag claims that since leaving the show, he became a drug addict who suffered from depression and lost custody of his child. He is now trying to make a living as a rapper.
You may also like to read:
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Shocks Fans With THIS – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Wife Drops Bombshell – Fans Stunned
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Reveals His Secret Weapon For Defeating ISIS
- Dog The Bounty Hunter And Beth Horrify Fans With This Announcement – ‘We’re Done’