This News About Hillary Clinton Isn’t Good For Any Of Us
January 26, 2015 4:19pm PST
Hillary Clinton’s potential 2016 presidential campaign just got a major boost. Sources say her corporate cash donations are so large that they will dwarf anything anyone has seen before.
Making matters worse, given the fact that she likely has the Democratic primaries on lock and the GOP ones are set to be competitive, she will probably have a major advantage once the election begins over her Republican opponent.
“It’s going to be like nothing you’ve seen…,” said an anonymous Democratic donor. “The numbers will be astounding.”
According to the Conservative Tribune, experts say Clinton’s donations have already dwarfed any other hopefuls on the Democratic side.
“The floodgates are going to open immediately, and there’s going to be a rush to get on the team,” said Don Peebles, an Obama finance committee member and real estate executive. “There’s nobody in the Democratic Party who can match her. Not even close.”
GOP staffers are allegedly panicking right now, as they have realized that she is already way ahead of them.
All hope is not lost, however. We are dealing with Hillary Clinton here, a woman who managed to alienate most American voters back in 2008. Hopefully, she’ll end up sinking her own ship, just like she did last time.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End