Government Caught Phone Tapping In Malia Obama Scandal
January 23, 2015 11:49am PST
A few weeks ago a shocking photo was leaked of Malia Obama wearing a T-shirt advertising Pro-Era, a rap group known for their violent, anti-police lyrics.
Now, the group’s frontman Joey Bada$$ is accusing the government of tapping his phone as they investigate the image. According to Mediaite, while appearing on radio show Sway In The Morning, the rapper had this to say:
“My phone is tapped at the moment, yeah. When you have the leader of the free world’s daughter wearing your shirts and all of that, I guess they start to investigate. They got my whole crib surrounded. I mean, I believe it. I don’t sleep. I hear the clicks on my phone.”
Skip to the 3:20 mark in the video above to see Joey Bada$$’s full story of the phone tapping. The rapper’s accusations could very well be true, as insiders have admitted that the White House has launched an investigation into the photo.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking