Joe Biden Makes Major Announcement About 2016 Presidential Run
January 21, 2015 4:39pm PST
Joe Biden announced on Wednesday morning that he is strongly considering running for president.
Biden told the press that he sees the race as “wide open” for both parties, despite the fact that Hillary Clinton is the clear frontrunner for democrats. When the interview pressed Biden on whether or not he will be running, his answer was shocking.
“Yes there’s a chance,” Biden said, according to Weaselzippers. “But I haven’t made my mind up about that.”
So there you have it, folks. In 2016, we could end up with America’s village idiot, Joe Biden as our president. If that happens, I am moving to Canada…
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement