Parents Allow 5 Year-Old Girl To Become A Boy
January 21, 2015 9:37am PST
Jeff and Hillary Whittington are a San Diego couple causing some serious controversy after announcing they would allow their 5 year-old daughter Ryland to live as a boy.
Born deaf, Ryland declared she was a boy when she received a hearing implant and learned to talk. According to The Denver Channel, her parents immediately supported their daughter, cutting off her hair and referring to her as male.
Did the Whittingtons do the right thing? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS