GRAPHIC: Stepmother Beheaded For Raping/Murdering 6 Year-old Daughter
January 19, 2015 3:21pm PST
A shocking new video showing a Saudi woman get beheaded in a street for killing her stepdaughter is going viral this week.
According to the Daily Mail, Layla bint Abdul Mutaleb Bassim was found guilty of raping her husband’s 6 year-old daughter with a broomstick before killing her.
The video shows Bassim get dragged out to the street, where an executioner beheads her with two swift motions. Bassim is shown begging for her life and protesting her innocence, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.
“I did not kill. There is no God but God. I did not kill,” cried Bassim, as she sat on the pavement surrounded by police. “Haram. Haram. Haram. Haram. I did not kill. I do not forgive you. This is injustice.”
The video has caused outrage in Saudi Arabia, but not because of the execution itself. Instead, the Saudis are livid that the video is circulating around the internet, where Bassim’s family could see it.
Execution is fairly common in Saudi Arabia, where 10 people have already been executed this year. In 2014, the country executed 87 criminals, up from 78 the year before.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call