Shots Fired Outside Vice-President Biden’s Home
January 18, 2015 1:38pm PST
Vice President Joseph Biden was the victim of a drive-by shooting when several gunshots were fired out of a vehicle speeding by the home in Greenville, DE on Saturday night, according to federal law enforcement officials.
Neither the vice president nor his wife were home at the time of the shooting, which occurred around 8:25 p.m., officials said.
Secret Service and the local police were unable to catch the vehicle as it raced away.
It was not clear whether any of the shots hit Mr. Biden’s residence, or even if they were aimed directly at the home, which sits roughly 300 yards back from the road, officials said.
Secret Service agents were beginning to canvass the home looking for bullet marks on Sunday morning. There was no immediate explanation for a possible motive.
Well, come on, Jill. I would have thought you of all people would have had a shotgun rigged to shoot through the door, or at least off the balcony. But seriously, Secret Service, get on your game. You’re beyond embarrassing at this point.
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Meet The Woman Who Might Become Trump’s Vice President
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About His Vice President