1,000,000 Muslims Protest, Burn Churches
January 18, 2015 11:40am PST
Four deaths in Niger resulted from protests against the latest round of cartoons. This is following the deadly attack on the Paris offices of the magazine Charlie Hebdo.
Police killed 2 protesters when Christian churches were set ablaze and they attempted to occupy the a French cultural center.
Protests are also occurring in Pakistan and Algeria.
Peaceful demonstrations against the French publication were also staged in the former French colonies of Mali, Senegal and Mauritania.
Jamaat-e-Islami is supported by Saudi Arabia and is closely aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, which has long served as an intelligence asset for British and U.S. intelligence.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- As If Things Couldn’t Get Any Worse, U. of Missouri Just Announced THIS
- Chick-Fil-A Makes Major Announcement – Liberals In Panic Mode
- NFL Legend DESTROYS ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement In An EPIC Way
- No-Nonsense Sheriff ANNIHILATES Black Lives Matter Protesters
- Al Sharpton Reveals He’s Planning This For Baltimore – We’re Disgusted