Rosie O’Donnell Curses, Panics After View Cohost Is Dropped For Radicalism
January 15, 2015 10:58am PST
Daytime talk show The View is going downhill fast, and Rosie O’Donnell is clearly in a panic about it.
After news broke last night that cohost Rosie Perez would be leaving the show, O’Donnell lost it on this morning’s show as she desperately denied these claims.
A clearly frazzled O’Donnell told her audience:
“No matter what you read anywhere, Rosie Perez is also coming back after she is done rehearsing her play. Her play, the new Larry David play that she’s starring in [Fish in the Dark] opens soon. And then she will be back here at her job, regardless of what you hear in other shows or read in magazines as I did last night at 11:40 and went, ‘What the f*ck?!’”
The View is a live morning show, so cursing on it is a big no-no. O’Donnell’s outburst clearly shows the chaos that has descended on the show, as well the fact that she’s panicking as she slowly realizes that she’ll be out of work next year.
You may also like to read:
- Rosie O’Donnell Calls Trump A ‘Sh*t Stain’ – Quickly Regrets It After She’s Hit Back With THIS
- Whoopi Goldberg To Be FORCED OUT Of ‘The View’ After THIS Happens
- Whoopi Runs Her Mouth About Trump… BAD Idea!
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Hillary Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On When She Did THIS