Hate Crime: Teen Thugs Execute Beautiful PA Woman
January 13, 2015 11:00am PST
Two black Pennsylvania teens are facing charges for the cold-blooded murder of a beautiful 21-year-old woman. Stephanie Waters was found dead in her vehicle of a gunshot wound to the neck.
Waters was apparently shot during a drug deal gone wrong, which is not entirely shocking. However, the most worrisome aspect of this case is the fact that the media has been entirely censoring the race of the perpetrators.
Wounded American Warrior reports:
A Blair County woman was reported missing Saturday. Stephanie Waters, 21, and her pet dog were found dead in Water’s car one county over. Waters had been shot in the neck.
Police quickly arrested two perps, aged 15 and 16. Police sent local media outlets several pages of details about the crime and the perps. Every single media outlet, across the board, censored the race of the perps.
Share this report if you’re tired of the mainstream media shamelessly promoting their biased agenda.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Gang Issues Horrifying Order to Kill All White Cops
- Gang of Thugs Mercilessly Beat White Boy for Calling 911
- “Kill the White People”: The Moment a Man Was Beaten to Death With Hammers
- Woman Receives Brutal Beating for Being a “White Girl in the Hood”
- Wilson’s Return To Force “Immediate” If He Is Not Indicted