You Won’t Believe Obama’s Excuse for Missing Historic Paris Rally
January 13, 2015 8:27am PST
Obama has been receiving worldwide criticism for his absence at the massive rally in France that brought together more than 40 world leaders. The historic rally was attended by leaders from Europe, Africa, the Middle East and even Russia, in a show of solidarity against the devastating terrorist attacks which rocked the City of Love. The fact that Obama’s face was not among those in the influential crowd was startlingly clear, and the reason why is only going to make him look like more of an incompetent jerk (if that’s even possible).
According to an administration official, Obama spent his Sunday engrossed in an NFL game. Priorities, priorities…
The President also neglected to send a member of his administration to represent the United States at the rally. Vice President Joe Biden skipped the event, though MailOnline reports that his public schedule was wide open.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans
- Trump Scores Bombshell Endorsement – Fans Stunned