Fox Gets The Last Laugh After Dish Drops The Network
January 12, 2015 9:10am PST
It hasn’t even been a month since Dish Network dropped the Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network from their lineup, and Fox is already getting the last laugh.
Since these channels were pulled, over 90,000 Dish customers have cancelled their subscription to the Satellite provider, showing just how popular Fox is.
Originally, Dish cut Fox from their lineup as a strong-arm tactic during bitter negotiations, but thanks to American conservative, it looks like Fox will end on top!
It can only be a matter of time before Dish comes crawling back and begs for Fox to return to them. Bravo to conservatives across America for making this happen!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why