Teen Girl Speaks Out After Receiving Biden’s Sexual Advances
January 12, 2015 7:59am PST
Last week, we reported on a disturbing video that appears to show Joe Biden making sexual advances on a clearly uncomfortable teenage girl. Over the weekend, the girl broke her silence through her father, and what she had to say may surprise you.
The girl was revealed to be Maggie Coons, daughter of Democratic Senator Chris Coons. Clearly, the senator’s loyalty to the Obama administration outweighs his desire to protect his daughter’s virtue, because when he was asked by Chris Wallace if his daughter found Biden “creepy,” he vehemently denied it.
“Chris, she doesn’t think the vice president is creepy,” he said, before adding that Biden had known his children their whole lives, and that the Vice President was simply whispering words of encouragement to Maggie.
Anyone watching the footage can tell that the poor girl is very uncomfortable. It’s sickening that this Obama minion would choose to support our idiot Vice President over his own daughter.
You may also like to read:
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Meet The Woman Who Might Become Trump’s Vice President
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s