Race Rioters Ruin 100 Year-Old Veteran’s Speech, But They Get A Surprise At The End
January 11, 2015 11:26am PST
This disturbing clip shows a gang of race rioters ruin a ceremony honoring a 100 year-old Navy veteran. Their sickening behavior shows that they have no respect for our nation, and the people who fight to protect it.
The video was shot at a community event in Oregon honoring veteran Dario Raschio, who was due to receive a series of special medals from Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.
Sadly, a group of protesters broke into the ceremony screaming, “Hands up don’t shoot!” and “I can’t breath!” The anti-police shouts did not stop for a full 15 minutes, as the race rioters screamed down anyone who tried to speak at the event. Finally, Raschio himself took the mic, and what he had to say momentarily stopped the protesters in their tracks.
“Give me a chance,” he told the mob. “Let’s show a little respect for this occasion.”
Hearing this, the crowd rallied around Rashio and began to applaud, but that didn’t stop the race rioters. They continued to scream protests for 45 minutes, at which point the event was finally cancelled.
It’s disgusting that these race pimps didn’t have the decency to allow an elderly veteran to receive the honors he deserved in peace.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying