Zimmerman Arrested AGAIN: Has All Guns Confiscated
January 10, 2015 11:14am PST
According to NBC: The 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, his booking record shows. At a Saturday morning court appearance, Zimmerman was granted a $5,000 bond, which he posted. He was released from jail a short time after noon, and was ordered to not have any contact with the alleged victim or travel to Volusia County, where she lives, reported NBC affiliate WESH.
Apparently George threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend. He unsuccessfully filed a defamation lawsuit against NBC last summer. Things have not been sitting well for him since he was acquitted of 2nd degree murder, as he has been arrested multiple times.
Who knows whether this shows that Zimmerman does in fact have a violent personality, or if that incident just pushed him over the edge.
You may also like to read:
- “I F*cking Kill You”: George Zimmerman Threatens Driver In Road Rage Incident
- Sheriff Calls For Second Revolution If Guns Are Banned
- Trayvon Martin Film Coming Soon, Major Hollywood Production In The Works
- “I’m A Good Person”: George Zimmerman Releases New Video Pleading For “Clean Slate”
- George Zimmerman Sends Picture From “Racy Video” Of His Girlfriend To Her 11-Yr-Old Daughter