BUSTED: You Won’t Believe Where This Couple Tried to Have Sex
January 9, 2015 3:57pm PST
A Florida couple has been arrested for getting it on on top of a car. Here’s the problem – they weren’t doing the deed in the privacy of their own garage, nor did they own the vehicle. These lovebirds had sex in broad daylight at a used car dealership.
18-year-old Erin Bird and her 29-year-old boyfriend, Ramon Mitchell, were getting busy on top of a white 2004 Kia Sedona at Mike’s Auto Sales in West Palm Beach on Monday morning. But the fun ended when a witness heard the exhibitionists in the passionate throws of their love-making.
Erin Bird, 18, and Ramon Mitchell, 29, were arrested for having sex atop a vehicle at a used car dealership.
Police arrived shortly later, as the couple furiously tried to put their clothes back on. Mitchell then spat in a cop’s face as they were being hauled off. The pair have been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, trespassing and auto burglary. Mitchell also accrued a battery charge for spitting at the officer, who was forced to go to a medical center for “bio-hazard exposure.”
Share this story if you feel bad for the sorry sucker who buys the car this promiscuous pair fornicated on!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl