BREAKING: One Of DC’s Worst Democrats Is About To Be Gone For Good
January 8, 2015 2:14pm PST
A glorious announcement was made on Thursday: Barbara Boxer will not be seeking another term in the senate.
As a California Democrat, Boxer has been wreaking havoc in the senate for many years now. Her retirement comes as good news to Republicans, who now may actually be able to get something done with her gone.
Boxer announced the news in a video with her grandson, Zach, and she promised she would continue, “working on the issues that matter most to her” through her political action committee PAC for a Change.
She also promised that her successor would be a Democrat, a stupid thing to promise since she represents the liberal Mecca of California. Boxer claimed that her age of 74 had nothing to do with her leaving, but would not elaborate as to why she’s retiring.
We honestly don’t care why she’s going, we’re just happy she’s gone!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Hillary Panicking After Incriminating Footage Leaks – This Proves She’s A Liar
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Drops Bombshell On Hillary – This Could Destroy Her