Rush Limbaugh Makes Epic Announcement About Obama’s Birth Certificate
January 8, 2015 9:11am PST
This week, a time capsule left by Paul Revere and John Hancock in 1795 was opened. While many speculated as to what would be inside it, Limbaugh thought he had it figured it out.
The conservative radio host joked that we would finally find Obama’s birth certificate inside the time capsule. Unfortunately, this turned out not to be the case.
“Paul Revere and Samuel Adams left a time capsule. It was found, and it was opened yesterday,” Limbaugh said. “It did not contain Obama’s birth certificate. Many people were thinking that it might. But it didn’t.”
While the capsule did give us insight into life in the 1700s, it did not give us any answers as to how we ended up with this idiot Obama as president. Sadly, we’re going to need to keep looking if we want to find that pesky birth certificate…
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Michelle Obama Slips Up – Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Birth Certificate
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached