Sandy Hook Victim Killed…Again
January 7, 2015 9:11am PST
Last month, an attack on a school in Pakistan left 132 people dead. When the victims were revealed, one of their faces was chillingly familiar.
Multiple photos and reports have stated that one of the victims of the attack was Noah Pozner, a 6 year-old who was supposedly killed in the Sandy Hook shooting back in 2012.
Despite his death in America two years ago, Pozner has been memorialized at multiple vigils for the Pakistan shooting. He has also been featured on numerous displays dedicated to the victims of the 2014 attacks.
Do you think this says something about the validity of the Sandy Hook shooting, or was it just a common mistake? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers