Staggering Evidence Suggests New Black Panther Leader Visited White House
January 6, 2015 2:43pm PST
Many have long suspected that Obama is a supporter of the Black Panthers. Today, these suspicions appear to have been confirmed when a 2009 White House visitor’s log resurfaced, and one of the visitors on it will shock you.
The log from July of 2009 features a visit from none other than Malik Shabazz, the current leader of the New Black Panther Party. On that day, Shabazz had a private meeting with Obama, and one can only imagine what they discussed.
Despite this strong evidence, the White House is denying that Obama met with the leader of the New Black Panthers. Instead, they’re saying that the president actually met with a different Malik Shabazz.
Yeah, since there are SO many Malik Shabazz’s out there…This excuse is not only pathetic, but also an insult to the intelligence of Americans everywhere.
Clearly, Obama is a supporter of the New Black Panther Party, and is privy to their plans of violence and chaos to take this country back from the white man.
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary