GRAPHIC: ISIS Releases New Execution Video Of Police Hostages As Message To America
January 5, 2015 3:54pm PST
ISIS has released photos from their latest execution video that shows the execution of eight Iraqi police officers. The actual footage should be released sometime this week
The leader of the eight cops has been identified as Captain Hossam Salah Bnosh. He and his comrades converted to Sunni Islam and joined ISIS, but then immediately began to spy on the terrorist group for the Iraqi government.
The men were eventually caught by ISIS and sentenced to death. The images show the eight officers being forced to march along the edge of a river, which is probably the Euphrates. Bound and gagged, each hostage is also held by the neck by an ISIS terrorist.
After the execution, pictures show the terrorists pointing their guns directly at the camera. This is a clear message to countries like America that refuse to back down to ISIS.
While the executed hostage weren’t American, the video is still a clear message to the U.S. ISIS has no more Americans to execute, but they will continue to execute innocent people until the whole world has bowed to their will.
Unfortunately for ISIS, this will never happen. We will not back down to terrorist thugs. Not now, not ever.
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next