Bad News for the ‘Duck Dynasty’ Clan
January 5, 2015 2:53pm PST
Amidst a drastic drop in ratings, speculations are high that Duck Dynasty may be on its last season. The Christian Post reports that the show “is rapidly losing fans in its seventh season, leaving many experts wondering if the series is headed for cancellation.” More than 11 million viewers tuned in for the season four premiere of A&E’s record-breaking series, but since then, ratings have dropped over 40 percent.
Experts attribute the decline in viewership to different reasons. Some believe it is directly related to controversial remarks made by Robertson family patriarch, Phil, in an interview with GQ Magazine last year. Others say an excess of the show is to blame. Duck Dynasty premiered its sixth season in June, with its seventh season following just five months later in the fall.
Even if America’s favorite reality show is on its last leg, we’re sure the Robertson family will be just fine. Numerous lucrative business ventures aside from their show have the Louisiana natives sitting pretty. Share this report if you’re still a loyal viewer of Duck Dynasty!
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump Halts Campaign – Cancels Press Conference For Sudden Hiatus
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Fox Makes Biggest Announcement Of Their 20 Year History – Fans Stunned
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child