Father of Fallen Marine Blasts Obama: “You Are an Embarrassment!”
January 5, 2015 10:58am PST
The father of a fallen Marine did not find a letter of condolence from Barack Obama to be of any comfort after losing his son. He made that very clear by responding to the President in a hand-written letter. It reads:
Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama,
I am deeply saddened that you are the President of the United States. You sir are an embarrassment to the Oval Office. My son, as well as most Marines I know, despise you and your lack of representation for our military.
Your ridiculous rules of engagement have caused the massive amount of casualties on your watch in Afghanistan. While we watch your media pander to your administration and clearly sweep things under the rug for you, I fully understand Marines die. You have tied their hands & feet!
I am thankful I did not serve under a Comm. in Chief such as you. I am sickened that my son had to. I wonder… I doubt that you will see this, I hope you do though!”
Hogan has a point. 92 percent of all Marine deaths during the 13-year war in Afghanistan have occurred on Obama’s watch. That’s no coincidence.
Share this grieving father’s story if you agree with his strong words for Obama.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…