Obama Just Had A Sickening Response To NYPD Officer’s Funeral
January 2, 2015 1:20pm PST
Obama didn’t let the murders of two NYPD officers get in the way of his lavish 17 day Hawaiian vacation.
Last week, Obama refused to go to the funeral of Officer Rafael Ramos, sending Vice President Joe Biden in his place. The funeral of Ramos’ partner, Officer Wenjien Liu, will be taking place this Sunday, and Obama won’t be there either.
This time, Obama isn’t even sending the Vice President in his place. Instead, he is sending FBI Director James Comey.
Obama not attending the service himself is insulting enough, but to send someone so low on the executive branch totem pole is totally wrong. From Obama’s behavior, it is clear that he has no sympathy for our nation’s police, and hopes to make their lives as difficult as possible.
What do you think of what Obama did? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response