Duck Dynasty’s Family Business at Stake in New Lawsuit
December 31, 2014 2:18pm PST
Duck Commander is being sued over Uncle’s Si’s Iced Tea. Chinook USA LLC is suing the Duck Dynasty family business in federal court for breaching a contractual agreement after royalties had already been paid to Si Robertson. Chinook makes “ready-to-drink” beverages like tea and fruit drinks, according to Courthouse News Service.
Duck Commander is Chinook’s main client, but now they are accusing the family business of not honoring an exclusive license agreement between the parties. “Sheer economic greed prompted this corporate marketing juggernaut to contract with licensing agents for the purpose of deliberately luring a host [of] licensees from across America into a Rubix’s cube-like web of license agreements,” the lawsuit states. “Within a year sixty-seven such licensees were consummated. As the proof will show, these licenses were consummated without regard to whether there were conflicting commitments among the licensees.”
This is bad news for the Robertson family as they head into the New Year. Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section below.
(Read More: Sadie Robertson Debuts Shocking New Look)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News