Obama Takes Cigarette Break During Healthcare Meeting
December 31, 2014 10:20am PST
Back in 2009, then-Senator Barack Obama had to take a cigarette break in the middle of an Oval Office meeting with Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber. It was the first “educational” meeting on healthcare reform, which led to the most detrimental piece of legislation Obama has instituted while President.
Obama quit smoking at the behest of his wife sometime after this meeting to design the Affordable Care Act, though he has admitted that he still craves cigarettes. He is notoriously chewing gum to help curb those cravings, which has led to international disdain from countries who consider such a habit rude.
Share this report if you think Obama should receive the ‘Hypocrite-of-the-Year’ award for smoking during a healthcare meeting!
(Read More: Obama Admits He’s “Embarrassed” Of Americans)
H/T: Daily Caller
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS