Elderly NYC Man Attacked By Race Baiters In Apparent Hate Crime “They’re Animals”
December 30, 2014 11:10am PST
An elderly New York City man was attacked last week in the neighborhood he’s lived in for over 40 years in what he is calling a “racist attack.”
The attack occurred at 2 pm on Saturday, when one of the thugs attacked William King, 67, while the other stood watch. They viciously beat the elderly man, but did not take anything from him.
“I believe it was a racial attack – they weren’t trying to rob me, I had money on me and my wallet and all. They weren’t trying to rob me,” King said.
“They’re animals. They’re not human – they’re not human at all,” he added.
Despite his injuries, King still went to church and taught Sunday school the next morning.
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…