Two More Police Officers Assassinated
December 29, 2014 1:48pm PST
In the wake of the assassinations of two NYPD officers last week, two more cops were killed over the weekend.
Tyler Stewart, a 24-year old officer with the Flagstaff, AZ, police department, was shot while attempting to make contact with a man involved in a domestic violence incident, according to the Conservative Tribune. The suspect opened fire on Stewart and then shot himself. They both later died from the respective gunshot wounds.
Meanwhile, Charles Kondek, a 45-year-old officer from Tarpon Springs, was gunned down by a violent fugitive named Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. After shooting Kondek, Parilla ran over his body and fled the scene. He was later charged with first-degree murder for killing the 17-year veteran of the force, and was denied bail.
These stories are still developing and may not be directly related to the nationwide race-riots. However, the recent surge in violence against members of law enforcement proves that American police officers are quite literally under attack, just for doing their job.
(Read More: Thugs Attempt Assassination of Two LAPD Officers)
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response