GRAPHIC: Flesh Eating Drug ‘Krokodil’ Takes Nation by Storm
December 29, 2014 10:45am PST
A few months ago, we reported on Krokodil, the flesh-eating drug that causes users to get scaly skin and brain damage, and kills them within two years.
Now, the drug is continuing to spread, and thousands more have lost their lives to it. Krokodil is extremely addictive, causing users to get hooked after just one hit. It is also extremely easy to come by, and costs very little money to purchase.
The drug has spread throughout Russia like wildfire, and is showing signs of spreading to the rest of the world as well. Last year, a woman in Houston was caught injecting Krokodil into her genitals.
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Top GOP Candidate Embroiled In Major Drug Scandal
- ALERT: ISIS Is Spreading This Deadly Virus
- After Posting These ‘Sexy’ Photos Online, She Instantly Regretted It – When You See Them You’ll Know Why
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Drops Bombshell About Her Health
- You Won’t Believe What Happens When A Muslim Eats Pork