Radical Islamic Cleric Teaches Men How to Beat Their Wives on National TV
December 29, 2014 9:53am PST
Video footage from June 20, 2005, shows Bahraini Cleric Abdullah Aal Mahmud teaching his radical Islamic followers how to beat their wives.
Mahmud appears to rationalize the beating of women by saying it must never be done “in front of the children,” and a man “must not cause bleeding or bruise her body.”
In a statement of supreme hypocrisy, Mahmud claims that “the woman is not [her husband’s] merchandise.” It seems to me that encouraging the beating of a woman as punishment likens her quite closely to a piece of merchandise, as do the practices of raping and enslaving women, which are prevalent in Islamic cultures.
This is irrefutable proof that Islam is not the “religion of peace” that progressives bill it as. It also puts into perspective the brutal acts of terrorist organizations like ISIS and Al Qaeda. If these Muslims are willing to beat their wives, carrying out barbaric acts of brutality on others is no big deal in their demented minds.
Share this report to expose the dangers of radical Islam.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- He Caught A Thug Harassing His Wife, So He Did THIS
- People Shocked When Three Bikini-Clad Girls Started Doing THIS