Pope Punishes Topless Liberal Who Stole Baby Jesus
December 27, 2014 5:12pm PST
The Ukrainian activist who ran topless in St. Peter’s Square on Christmas Day, stealing a statue of baby Jesus from a Vatican nativity scene, has learned her fate.
Yana Zhdanova was freed by the Holy See on Saturday, after being taken into Vatican custody on Thursday, hours after Pope Francis had greeted and blessed thousands of faithful. Proving that to err is human, but to forgive is divine, Zhdanova was only ordered to never set food on any Vatican property ever again.
Do you think this was a just punishment for this feminazi’s sacrilege? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: Liberal Strips Naked, Steals Baby Jesus)
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Mom Under Fire After She Posts These Topless Photos Online
- Miley Cyrus Walks Onstage Topless – What She Does Next Is Even Worse
- Jesus Predicted The Anti-Christ 2,000 Years Ago – When I Saw This, I Got Chills…
- Nobody Thought This Anchor Would Do This On Live Television…Wow
- Is Pope Francis The Antichrist?